Make the Most Out of Your Celebrations
- Grass-fed beef: when you eat beef that comes from cows who eat naturally, you benefit from essentials like Vitamins A and E, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, beta-carotene, and CLA. CLA is especially high in grass-fed beef and is super beneficial for your immune system.
- Raspberries and blueberries: these sweet little berries are extremely high in antioxidants and are recognized as immune system enhancers.
- Mushrooms: packed full of essential vitamins and minerals – mushrooms are a must enjoy and they are strong in immune system properties. If you’ve got picky eaters in your family (including kids), reap the rewards of mushrooms with a supplement called AHCC. In fact, AHCC is a unique compound from the roots of Japanese medicinal mushrooms. But don’t think you can get AHCC just from eating mushrooms! Due to this unique compound, you can only get the health benefits of AHCC by consuming this natural supplement. The properties in AHCC turn up the dial on your natural immune response by increasing the number and activity of your white blood cells – helping you fight any kind of threat to your health. In fact, unlike other medicinal mushroom supplements, AHCC not just boosts your immune system – AHCC also brings it down to a normal level when it is overperforming – and is more easily absorbable due to its low molecular weight leading to increased efficacy.
- Get out for some fresh air and exercise with your family and friends.
- Laugh out loud – watch a goofy movie or have a tickling contest.
- Spend time with furry friends: numerous studies have shown that a pet cat or dog can help reduce your stress levels.